Monday, September 1, 2014

Bea & Pia: Just Like Home

Breakfast is not really my thing but whenever my family makes breakfast plans, I don't hesitate. I've been hearing a lot of good things about B&P: Just Like Home. I heard that they served really good breakfast, a kind of breakfast worth waking up for.

Strawberry Lemon Quench - sweet and tangy with popping boba at the bottom
(i loved it!) 



Mother's Inspiration - sausage, ham, mesquite chicken, capsicums, mushrooms, olives and cheddar cheese 

B&B - crispy Bonuan bangus (Milkfish) served with special butter and garlic 

Homemade - two pancakes served with whipped butter, fresh fruits, and choice of breakfast sausage or smoked apple wood bacon (sides weren't included in this picture). Can i just say.. I tried this and it tasted like it came straight from a Krusteaz premixed pancake batter. What's homemade about that?!

Don Malutong - crispy pork belly served with garlic rice, choice of egg and papaya relish 
This was my order! I loved the crisp pork belly and the scrambled egg that came with it but guess what... It also came with a strand of hair! I immediately complained and they were kind enough to offer me another dish to compensate for the trouble. :) 


Big Cookie a la Mode - this was the dish they gave me for free to compensate for the hair strand!! It was too sweet and the cookies weren't chewy!! 

 Maybe i was expecting too much but for me, it was just mediocrity at it's best. I won't be calling this my new "fave brekky place". :( Do you guys have any suggestions? Feel free to comment! ♥ 







0 comments:

Post a Comment